At the Sheraton Stockholm Hotel we offer you the choice of going GREEN when booking your next meeting. Below are a few examples of sustainable initiatives you may experience throughout your stay. Discover how we are making the environment a top priority.
- We are meeting the requirements of Svanen Nordic Ecolabel in terms of water and energy consumption, use of chemicals and waste sorting.
- Our new energy-efficient elevators from Otis are using 50% less energy than most other elevators.
- We are proud to serve high quality FRESH® water in our restaurant and conference rooms, bottled at the hotel which means no need for transports.
- We offer sustainable meeting packages including organic coffee and locally produced food.
- As far as possible, we choose paperless sales tools in order to cut down on printing.
- Waste separation in our conference rooms
SUSTAINABLE MEETING PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Meeting room with natural daylight and beamer, screen and flipchart
"Clutter Free" table setup with no linen used (during coffee breaks)
Eco-labeled double-sided notepads, pens and mints placed on side stations instead of at each table in order to reduce waste.
FRESH water in the in the meeting rooms
GREEN coffee breaks with fair trade coffee/tea and biscuits made at the hotel
Healthy and organic lunch options
BOOK WITH US AND CONTRIBUTE TO A BETTER ENVIRONMENT
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT OUR SALES ASSOCIATES AT +46 8 412 37 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org