Sheraton Stockholm Hotel utilizes one of Starwood Hotels & Resorts' best online tools for Group Reservations, StarGroups. And here's why:
- StarGroups creates customized Web sites – with booking capabilities – designed to meet the unique needs of different groups.
- Each group’s Web site has a unique URL (web address) and contains the group’s logos and all the important details of the group event.
- Each Web site can contain links to the event registration system, the group’s Web site and property/destination information including dining options, transportation information and weather.
- Each web site can include information on more than one Starwood property for multi-property events and on more than one group block for multi-block events.
- StarGroups combats attrition! Delegates book directly against the contracted block, and StarGroups allows planners to send a “click through” e-mail blast directing late bookers to the custom registration site.
- Delegates have access to designated room types and negotiated rates, can make special requests to properties without having to call, can include their Starwood Preferred Guest information and will receive e-mail confirmation of their reservation.
- Meeting professionals have access to real-time group reports 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through a separate, password-protected URL.
- Group reports include a delegate report, which shows who has reserved rooms to date, and a pick-up report, which details block activity in a variety of ways (by room type, by day, by room type and day, a pace view, etc.).
- StarGroups Web sites enable real-time guest room reservation booking! Delegates can make, modify and cancel reservations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- StarGroups sounds good…and it is good! And best of all, it costs meeting professionals nothing!
Contact us for more information:
Tel: +46-8-412 3700,
Read more about: